- The largest, most opulent riverboat in the world
- Included shore excursions in every port of call
- Included deluxe hotel stay before your voyage - including breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the American Queen
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Gracious service and warm hospitality from a friendly, all-American staff
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert
- Acclaimed entertainment worthy of Broadway - spectacular revues, cabaret, jazz and blues, six-piece orchestra and more
- Our own dedicated fleet of deluxe motorcoaches
- The Passenger Vessel Association recognizes American Queen Steamboat Company as a member of its Green WATERS Program for the vessel operation’s dedication and commitment toward a cleaner, greener marine environment.
Looking to explore on a Uniquely American River Cruise?
Contact your travel professional to learn more about
American Queen Steamboat Company
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.